Rules to Submit Performance Videos for StarKalakaar 2019 Performance (Round 1 (Bronze) & Round 2 (Silver)). Both Performances to be submitted at the same time.
1. Introduction of the performance should be in the same dress as performance.
2. 15 to 20 Seconds intro.
a. Your registration No
b. Your Age Category
c. Your performance category
d. Shortly about the performance
3. Last Date to Submit the Video is August 31st 2019. All Videos that are not received will be disqulified from the competition. The video should be a continuous one. As soon as the intro is done, you should start performing, there should be no cuts or editing to the video.
4. Max duration of Video Including Introduction is 5 minutes. Please make sure you record in a silent location. Audio disturbance will loose points.
5. For singing, you should have close up video. You need to go max from head to hips.
6. For Dancing, you can have wide video, providing as much details as possible, there should be no cuts or editing to the video.
7. Do not use any professional equipment for audio, it should be recorded straight to the camera. No Microphones. Karaoke should also be straight, not from mixer to camera.
8. Please use a good video camera to record the Video/ Audio for singing.
9. Very Important - Please rename the video file as Follows.
Performace/ Round 1
11. Last date to submit (Round 1 (Bronze) & Round 2 (Silver)) is August 31st 2019.
Performance / Round 2
Disclaimer - The content of this page will be updated on regular basis to make the following details more clear. Please keep reviewing the same.