- Official online entries must be completed in their entirety. Studio owners/directors must check the Talent Release clause on every Official Entry submitted.
- ENTRIES MUST BE received in our office by March 31st 2018. Entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis and will be limited to the amount of performance time available.
- The Age will be considered as of March 31st 2018 for all the the registrations received. Age Categories will be defined based on that date.
- No entries will be processed without full payment. Paypal Payments, Visa, Master Card, money orders, cashier checks or cash will be accepted.
- Individual personal checks will not be honored after the deadline. All returned checks are subject to a $25 service fee.
- Payment of entries sent after the deadline date must be in the form of a Cash, Cashier’s Check or Money Order.
- SK-2018 reserves the right to add additional competition days or move the competition location due to unforeseen circumstances.
- SK-2018 also reserves the right to cancel any event (Category) that does not meet the minimal number of acceptable entries. In the event this should occur, all entry fees will be refunded. There will be NO refunds on entries after the minimum numbers of entries have been received and the competition has been confirmed.
- Admission is free and the general public is welcomed. The use of ANY electronic devices for Photography & Videography is STRICTLY PROHIBITED during any performance. Failure to comply with this rule may result in a 1-point per judge deduction to the act being recorded and/or photographed as well as confiscation of the recordings and/or photographs.
- It is the responsibility of the studio owner/director to inform their students and parents of the NO Photo/Video rule. No food, drinks or smoking is allowed in the competition performance area or inside the contracted venue. All participating teachers, dancers and spectators are expected to display good sportsmanship. Failure to comply could result in immediate disqualification and loss of privileges to participate in future SK - 2018 Competitions.
- If there is only one performer in a particular category, they will be allowed to perform in all the rounds & can win the title, but will not be part of Star Kalakaar day.
- Lyrics & Lyrics stand will not be allowed in the Elimination round.
- Elimination Rounds will be held in each city.
- Finals will be held in Austin.
- Star Kalakaar Night 2018 - TBD
- There is No Song Limit. But the music selected should be from Year 2000 or before for Non Classical Solo..
- Musical Instuments can perform any music. No karaoke allowed. No other external device allowed other than the listed instrument.
Disclaimer - Following Information is Subject to change. Please review this information quite often.